Facility Safety Plan- Creating an Environment of Safety for Your Employees
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
Does your company create an environment of safety for employees and customers? This 5 hour course will discuss how you can build an environment that promotes safety for everyone who enters your facility. During this session, we will discuss OSHA compliance, safety training, record keeping and creating a culture that promotes safe actions.
- Review OSHA Compliance rules and how best to prepare your company for a third party audit.
- Discuss ways to train and track employees while instilling a culture of safety.
- Learn how to make safety a priority at all times for both your employees and customers.
Course Materials include:
Course Videos (3 Hours):
- Creating a Safety Program- Where To Start
- Basics of OSHA Compliance
- No Place for Complacency
- The ROI of Safety
- Onsite OSHA Consultation
- Silica Exposure Standard and OSHA Compliance
Articles and Materials (2 Hours)
- Company Safety Audit (Handout)
- Silica Control Plan (Handout)
- Natural Stone Institute Safety Page
- OSHA Voluntary Program Website
- Employee Safety Training Syllabus
40 Question Exam (1 Hour)
Special Thank You To Our Presenters:
Special Thank You To Our Safety Committee: