Creating Your Facility Safety Program
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
Join us as we discuss creating a stone industry safety program. Review an inspection checklist and safety policies that will help prepare your company for the unexpected. Leave this session with a safety program that addresses overall training, recordkeeping, noise and silica exposure, baseline testing, and a number of issues your employees will encounter.
- Review an inspection checklist that will help in case an OSHA Enforcement Inspector visits your facility.
- Discuss consulting options to help you identify risks and develop an plan
- Discuss requirements for recordkeeping, baseline testing options, and how these will protect your employees and company.
- Identify tools available to help employers ensure a safe work facility.
- Create a safety program that includes training, recordkeeping, engineering controls, reporting, improvement systems, and other issues your employees will encounter.