Marble Use in the Kitchen
Available Until: 1/29/2023
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
Design Community: FREE
Marble use in the kitchen is on the rise. This webinar will cover various aspects of working with marble in the kitchen, including requirements for care and maintenance, design trends, and setting proper customer expectations for marble countertops.
- Understand the physical characteristics and properties of marble and how these things impact marble as a building material.
- Learn about the fabrication of marble and the importance of educating the consumer about this process.
- Understand the care and maintenance of marble to ensure longevity.
- Review innovative design ideas achieved by using marble for a countertop surface.
- Marble Use in the Kitchen
- How to Care for Your Marble Countertops
- 5 Reasons to Choose Real Marble for Your Countertops
- Mad About Marble: A Geological Look at a Classic Stone
- 5 Questions to Ask When Choosing a Natural Stone Countertop
- Granite vs. Marble
- Kitchen Countertop Comparison Chart
- How I Learned Not to Be Intimidated by My Marble Floors
- Dimension Stone Design Manual: Marble and Onyx
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA Course Number: NSI03-OD, 1 LU/HSW
In order to receive credit, you must complete the exam with at least 80% correct answers.