Creating a Safety Plan in the Age of COVID-19
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we do business in the stone industry. This session will discuss COVID-19 and how it impacts both workshop and front office employees. Review the suggested practices for pandemic response and business continuity. Come away with a plan for creating a workplace that will help protect employees while also providing a productive work environment.
- Discuss the COVID-19 virus and how a pandemic impacts the way we do business.
- Review suggested pandemic management practices and procedures.
- Learn about resources that are available to help businesses during this time.
- Create an emergency action plan that will assist company in responding to infectious disease threats.
- Discuss business continuity plans and their relevance in pandemic response.
Based on Original Podcast Recording: Safety with a Purpose Podcast- SWP#14- COVID-19- Know Your Facts & Have a Safety Plan