2021 Award Winning Projects Featuring Natural Stone
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
Design Community: FREE
Each year, the Natural Stone Institute honors several projects that represent the best use of natural stone through innovation, beauty and craftmanship. The award-winning projects featured in this course are notable for their ingenuity, sustainable attributes, and material selection. It is our hope to both educate and inspire architects and designers on the many benefits to building and designing with natural stone.
- Identify innovative ways natural stone is being used in today’s architecture and interior design and discuss how it benefits both the environment and consumer.
- Examine the options for and importance of material selection and mockups to ensure project integrity and longevity.
- Recite sustainable attributes of natural stone including durability, long life cycle, and renovation capabilities.
- Demonstrate a plan to create a more alluring connection to nature in your next project by incorporating more natural stone.
- AIA: NSISE64-OD, 1 LU/HSW
- IDCEC: CEU-114617 0.1 HSW CEU
- LACES: NSI46-OD, 1.0 HSW PDH