Case Studies: Using Natural Stone in Landscape Architecture
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
With so many building materials on the market today, what makes natural stone the best material for your application? Join us as a group of design professionals discuss why they chose natural stone in their exterior projects. During this session, we will discuss exterior sitework, including plazas, water features, outdoor living spaces, parks, and memorials. Come away inspired with best practices to expand the use of natural stone in your portfolio.
• Examine attributes of natural stone that allow it to outperform other building materials for exterior sitework applications.
• Find out how the sustainability of genuine natural stone connects us with our planet and its future.
• Explore the latest design trends for paving, benches, water features, outdoor living and dining spaces, parks and memorials.
• Create a plan for expanding the use of natural stone in your design portfolio.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA NSISE71OD, 1 LU|HSW
- LACES: NSISELA71OD, 1.0 HSW PDH