Energy: Document Review Guidance for the Sustainability Standard
Non-Member Price: FREE
This video is part of an on-demand series that provides guidance for quarriers and producers who are in the process of certifying to the Natural Stone Sustainability Standard.
- Receive an overview of the documentation that is required to achieve this section.
- Preview data collection templates.
- Obtain useful tips and examples for completing this section properly and efficiently.
The Energy section contains the following credits:
- Energy Inventory (required)
- Energy Management Program (required)
- Total Energy Reduction
- Carbon Management
- Renewable & Alternative Energy Sourcing
To learn more, visit https://naturalstoneinstitute.org/sustainability.