Human Health & Safety: Document Review Guidance for the Sustainability Standard
This video is part of an on-demand series that provides guidance for quarriers and producers who are in the process of certifying to the Natural Stone Sustainability Standard.
- Receive an overview of the documentation that is required to achieve this section.
- Preview data collection templates.
- Obtain useful tips and examples for completing this section properly and efficiently.
The Human Health & Safety section contains the following credits:
- Occupational Safety Plan (required)
- Optional: Improved workplace safety using data for less injuries or illnesses
- Air Emissions Inventory (required)
- Air Emissions Management Plan (required)
To learn more, visit https://naturalstoneinstitute.org/sustainability.