Chemicals: Document Review Guidance for the Sustainability Standard
This video is part of an on-demand series that provides guidance for quarriers and producers who are in the process of certifying to the Natural Stone Sustainability Standard.
- Receive an overview of the documentation that is required to achieve this section.
- Preview data collection templates.
- Obtain useful tips and examples for completing this section properly and efficiently.
The Chemicals section contains the following credits:
- Chemical Inventory (required)
- Chemical Management Program (required)
- Additional Chemical Management Program
- Elimination of Chemicals of Concern
To learn more, visit https://naturalstoneinstitute.org/sustainability.