Case Studies: Using Natural Stone in Residential Architecture
With so many building materials on the market today, what makes natural stone the best material for your application? Join us as a group of design professionals discuss why they chose natural stone for their residential projects. During this session, we will discuss residential architecture and the opportunities tied to stone applications in exteriors, outdoor living spaces, fireplaces, and interior specialty spaces. Come away inspired to incorporate more natural stone in your design portfolio.
• Examine attributes of natural stone that allow it to outperform other building materials for residential applications.
• Find out how the sustainability of genuine natural stone connects us with our planet and its future.
• Explore the latest design trends and innovation in natural stone for exteriors, outdoor living spaces, fireplaces, and interior specialty spaces.
• Create a plan for building natural stone into your design portfolio.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA NSISE74OD, 1 LU|HSW
- IDCEC: CEU-116736, 3.1, 0.1 HSW CEU
- LACES: NSISELA74OD, 1.0 HSW PDH