Case Studies: Using Natural Stone in Commercial Architecture
Non-Member Price: FREE
- Examine attributes of natural stone, such as durability and longevity, that allow it to outperform other building materials for exterior sitework applications.
- Learn how Owner/Architect/Contractor teams benefit by working together and creating innovative designs that result in quality, successful projects.
- Find out how the sustainability of genuine natural stone connects us with our planet and its future.
- Create a plan for expanding the use of natural stone in your design portfolio, offering your organization and clientele the opportunity to incorporate a recyclable material created by mother nature.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA: NSISE76, 1 LU|HSW
- LACES: NSI49-OD, 1.0 HSW PDH