Case Studies: Using Natural Stone in Interior Design
Non-Member Price: $50.00
With so many building materials on the market today, what makes natural stone the best material for your application? Join us as a group of design professionals discuss why they chose natural stone for their kitchens, baths, fireplaces, and interior specialty spaces. Learn why natural stone is the ideal choice for these applications and understand how to avoid challenges in these types of projects. Come away with a plan to incorporate natural stone in more of your design portfolio.
• Examine attributes of natural stone that allow it to outperform other building materials for interior spaces.
• Find out how the sustainability of genuine natural stone connects us with our planet and its future.
• Explore the latest design trends and innovations in natural stone used in residential interiors.
• Create a plan for building natural stone into your designs.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA NSIE80-OD, 1 LU|HSW
- LACES: NSIE80-OD, 1.0 HSW PDH