Case Studies: Using Natural Stone in Interior Design (2023)
With so many building materials on the market today, what makes natural stone the best material for your application? Join us as a group of design and industry professionals discuss why they chose natural stone for their kitchens, baths, fireplaces, and interior specialty spaces, in a series of award-winning project case studies. Learn why natural stone is the ideal choice for these applications and understand how to avoid and challenges in these types of projects. Leave inspired with best practices and creative inspiration to expand the use of natural stone in your portfolio.
- Examine attributes of natural stone, such as durability and longevity, that allow it to outperform other building materials for exterior sitework applications.
- Learn how Owner/Architect/Contractor teams benefit by working together and creating innovative designs that result in quality, successful projects.
- Find out how the sustainability of genuine natural stone connects us with our planet and its future.
- Create a plan for expanding the use of natural stone in your design portfolio, offering your organization and clientele the opportunity to incorporate a recyclable material created by mother nature.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA: NSISE80-OD, 1 LU|HSW
- IDCEC: CC-118725-100, 5.1, 0.1 HSW CEU
- LACES: NSISE80-OD, 1.0 HSW PDH