Safety- Tile Setting Best Practices
Non-Member Price: FREE
Tile setting has a unique set of safety concerns when it comes to working on a jobsite. This module will help you understand a variety of safety concerns that affect tile setters in both residential and commercial environments.
At the close of this course, you will be able to:
- Recognize the unique safety hazards that affect tile setters and precautions that should be considered.
- Know the typical Personal Protective Equipment employed by tile setters and how proper use will protect the workers.
- Be aware of the proper use of installation tools and equipment.
- Develop job hazard analyses documents to mitigate unsafe situations.
- Understand that there is no place for complacency in the stone industry.