Natural Thin Stone Veneer: The Basics (A&D)
Non-Member Price: FREE
This one-hour class is designed to provide you with a basic understanding of a relatively new application (thin veneer) of a product (natural stone). Explore natural stone's beauty and durability on structures from around the world. Learn the history and best uses for different types of stone veneer, how thin stone is produced, and common application techniques and opportunities.
- Explore the history and best uses for different types of veneer.
- Learn how natural thin stone veneer is made and what product variations are available.
- Discover the advantages over anchored veneer and manufactured stone.
- Learn about application techniques and opportunities.
- Natural Thin Stone Veneer: The Basics
- Natural Thin Stone Veneer: An Introduction
- What You Should Know About Natural Thin Stone Veneer
- Dimension Stone Design Manual: Vertical Surfaces
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
AIA: OD-NSI04, 1.0 LU|HSW
IDCEC: 106087, 0.1 HSW CEU
LACES: ASLA5 / 1.0 HSW
NKBA: 0.1 CEU
In order to receive credit, you must complete the exam with at least 80% correct answers. A certificate of completion will be emailed to you through CEUEvents.com once the credit has been verified by our staff. This can take up to a week.