2020 Award Winning Projects Featuring Natural Stone
Each year, the Natural Stone Institute's Pinnacle Awards honor projects whose innovation, beauty, and craftsmanship represent the best use of natural stone. For this course, we have selected three 2019 Pinnacle Award winning projects notable for their ingenuity, sustainable attributes, and material selection. Featured here are an education center, a private residence, and a historic building renovation.
- Identify innovative ways natural stone is being used in today’s architecture and interior design.
- Examine the options for and importance of material selection and mockups.
- Recite sustainable attributes of natural stone including durability, long life cycle, and renovation capabilities.
- Demonstrate a plan to create a more alluring connection to nature in your next project by incorporating natural stone.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA: NSI26OD, 1 LU|HSW
LACES: NSI25OD, 1.0 HSW PDH
- IDCEC: CEU-111585-R1, 5.1, 0.1 CEU
In order to receive credit, you must complete the exam with at least 80% correct answers.