Stone Application Case Study: A Technical Discussion on a Los Angeles Home Installation
Non-Member Price: FREE
Join the Natural Stone Institute and Stone World Magazine as we discuss an award-winning residential natural stone project. This Los Angeles residential project includes exterior stone cladding, vein-cut travertine paving, bookmatched countertops and more. During the session, we will review project drawings and discuss the unique techniques utilized to complete this application.
- Review the project drawings, discuss implementation challenges that arose, and gain knowledge from seeing their resolution.
- Familiarize yourself with unique techniques that can be used to install challenging applications, should they arise in future projects.
- Create a plan for tackling your next challenging application while still providing a finished project that enhances the consumer’s wellbeing.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA: NSISE62, 2 LU|HSW
- IDCEC: CEU-114476, 5.1, 0.2 HSW CEU
- LACES: NSI45-OD, 2.0 HSW PDH
- NKBA: 0.2 CEU
In order to receive credit, you must complete the exam with at least 80% correct answers.