There’s Something About Quartzite
Non-Member Price: $50.00
Member Price: FREE
Design Community: FREE
Quartzite is a beautiful building material. With that beauty comes unique fabrication and installation techniques. Join the Natural Stone Institute and Stone World magazine as we discuss the world of geological quartzite. During the session, we will discuss the geology, fabrication, and installation practices that provide the best product application of this material. We will also review how to set expectations with customers to ensure successful installation and a happy client. Come away with a plan to maximize the value of quartzite to both your company and the customer.
- Review the geology of quartzite.
- Discuss the strengths of quartzite as a building material and how best to use this material in applications.
- Learn how to set expectations with customers when selling quartzite.
- Create a plan to maximize the value of this material to both your company and the customer.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA CEU-113392OD, 1 LU|HSW