OSHA Voluntary On-Site Consultation
This course provides an overview of the OSHA On-Site Consultation Program and explains how to use this program to monitor employee silica exposure. Review perceived myths about OSHA and discover how OSHA truly conducts their inspections. Learn how to create a plan to measure employee silica exposure at your facility.
- What is an OSHA On-Site Consultation?
- Where are OSHA Consultation services available?
- What services are available through OSHA Consultation?
- Common misconceptions about OSHA Consultation services.
- Air monitoring for respirable crystalline silica (RCS).
To access this part of the curriculum, use the button on the left to 'Add to My Courses' or 'See in My Library'.