Stone Sales I: Basic Sales and Marketing Measurements
This session is an introduction to sales techniques and measurements in the stone industry. Join us as we discuss demographic analysis, creating measurements, and using the data to increase sales. Come away from the session with a plan to create a measurable sales process.
- Learn how to identify and record basic stone sales measurements.
- Discuss how to find and mobilize customers into your sales funnel.
- Create a plan for matching your customer with the product that best meets their expectations.
- Review resources which indicate current and future industry trends.
Course Materials Include:
Course Videos (2.5 Hours)
- Taking Control of Your Marketing- Targeting Your Customers
- Become Your Own Trend Tracker
- The Evolving Countertop Customer: Selling Countertops in the Internet Age
Course Readings (1.5 Hour)
- 2019 Colors of the Year Channel Warmth, Renewal and Soul
- Natural Stone and 2017 Color Trends
- What’s Your Stone Personality
- “Stone Is Art”: A Panel Discussion Hosted by Aria Stone Gallery
- Why Natural Stone is a Great Option for Millennials
- Designing Kitchens with Personalities: What’s Popular Now
- Designing Baths with Personalities: What’s Popular Right Now
Special Thank You to Our Presenter: