ASTM Standards and Stone Testing
Non-Member Price: FREE
Join Natural Stone Institute Technical Director Chuck Muehlbauer for an overview of ASTM standards and stone testing requirements for projects in the United States. Learn the requirements of performance placed on stone at the time of installation and in the future, and how these standards serve as benchmarks for quality limits of products.
- Be aware of the requirements of performance that will be placed on the stone at the time of installation and in the future, ensuring project longevity and success.
- Learn about options for having a stone tested if no testing data is available.
- Gain insight into which tests should be performed for optimal performance, safety and quality.
- Learn how materials standards help to prevent the use of stone products for unsuitable applications, protecting the integrity of the project and satisfaction of the consumer.
This course has been approved for CEU credit through the following organizations:
- AIA: NSISE8 1 LU|HSW
- IDCEC: CEU-114473 5.1, 0.1 HSW CEU
- LACES: NSI43-OD 1.0 HSW PDH